About the Hurricanes:
The Hunters Creek Hurricanes Swim Team is a member of the Lone Star Summer Swim League and is open to both residents and non-residents of the Hunters Creek subdivision.
We offer a positive competitive swimming experience for our swimmers by emphasizing both improved swimming skills and good sportsmanship. The season is roughly 8 weeks long (Beginning of May through the end of June), including 4 dual meets and a divisional championship meet. Practices are typically held Monday-Friday (except on the day of a swim meet). Volunteering at meets and team functions is an essential component of swim team participation. Our team is organized by a volunteer parent committee and the team succeeds with the volunteer efforts of our team families.
Best of all, the Hurricanes Swim Team has a long history of building friendships and making great summer memories and we hope you'll join us for another exciting season.
Hunters Creek Swim & Racquet Club Membership
If you would like to join Hunters Creek Swim & Racquet Club, go to www.hunterscreekclub.clubexpress.com, and look for the member sign-up tab to complete your online membership registration. If you have already paid the "$75 non-member" fee for the 2017 swim season, you can use that towards your 2017 HCSRC membership.
Summer League Fees
* 2017 REGISTRATION OPEN NOW *
- $100 - 1st swimmer; $85 - 2nd swimmer; $75 - 3rd swimmer; and $65 - 4th swimmer and on per family.
- $20 - for swimmers that are 15 or older.
- Team t-shirts are $12, plus sizes $14 (optional)
- $100 REFUNDABLE volunteer retainer (Must be submitted by separate check or reverse charge will be applied with PayPal)
- $75.00 non-member fee (waived if 15 and older or current member of Hunters Creek Swim & Racquet Club)
- Please consider joining the Hunters Creek Swim & Racquet Club (HCSRC). For $225 you get full, year-round access to the pool and all the other amenities, and avoid the $75 non-member fee (so just $150!) Please click here to become a member today!
- Anyone who leaves team before May 6th, will receive full refund minus a $25 administration fee.
- Anyone who leaves between May 6th and 12th will receive full refund minus a $50 administration fee.
- No refunds are given after May 13th.
- No refunds for caps or t-shirts at anytime.
See registration form when available for more details. If you have any questions in the meantime, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.