The Hunters Creek Hurricanes Swim Team is a member of the Lone Star Summer Swim League and is open to both residents and non-residents of the Hunters Creek subdivision.
We offer a positive competitive swimming experience for our swimmers by emphasizing both improved swimming skills and good sportsmanship. The season is roughly 8 weeks long (Beginning of May through the end of June), including 4 dual meets and a divisional championship meet. Practices are typically held Monday-Friday (except on the day of a swim meet). Volunteering at meets and team functions is an essential component of swim team participation. Our team is organized by a volunteer parent committee and the team succeeds with the volunteer efforts of our team families.
Best of all, the Hurricanes Swim Team has a long history of building friendships and making great summer memories and we hope you'll join us for another exciting season.
Support our Hurricanes Sponsors!
Hunters Creek Swim & Racquet Club Membership
If you would like to join Hunters Creek Swim & Racquet Club, go to www.hunterscreekclub.clubexpress.com, and look for the member sign-up tab to complete your online membership registration. If you have already paid the "$100 non-member" fee for the 2020 swim season, you can use that towards your 2020 HCSRC membership.
2021 REGISTRATION OPEN NOW
First swimmer: $125 *
Second swimmer: $115 *
Third swimmer: $105 *
Fourth swimmer (and more): $95 *
* PLUS Non-member fee: $100/family (if applicable)
Swimmers age 15-18: $35 (exempt from non-member fee)
Save $100 on your swim team registration (skip the $100 non-member fee) by joining the Hunters Creek Swim & Racquet Club - year-round key-card access to pool (6:00 am-10:00 pm), tennis courts, tennis lessons/leagues, reduced clubhouse rentals and more. Learn more about club member benefits and register here:
- withdrawing on or before May 16 - refund of registration fee, volunteer retainer, and non-member fee (if applicable) fee less a $25 administration fee.
- withdrawing May 17 - May 23 - refund of refund of registration fee, volunteer retainer, and non-member fee (if applicable) less a $50 administration fee
- No refunds after May 23, 2021.
- No refunds for caps, goggles, toggle straps, or team t-shirts